It's finally Friday! I feel like this past week has been the longest week ever. But thankfully this weekend is a long weekend, so I have the chance to recharge and organize myself so I don't feel as frazzled.
This Saturday night my college's ASB is planning a carnival themed handshake event. There's a costume contest too! My only problem is...I have no clue what I should dress up as. Any suggestions? (I really hate clowns, so that's a no.) Maybe cotton candy? :/
On a different note, I love Pinterest. If you scroll through my 6,000+ pins, you can see that I have a distinct style that I like. This pin lineup I'm sharing with you today really represents the color palette I'm feeling these days: bright, pink, fresh, pastels. I hope you enjoy them!
Since I finally have some downtime, I'd also like to share some great links for you to check out this weekend:
- Kory wrote a great post on what she wish she would have known before graduating college.
- Plan your marriage, not just your wedding. 10 tips to prepare for a successful marriage. A must read!
- I have fallen in love with this brand new magazine! Cottage Hill features love stories, beautiful weddings, and lifestyle inspiration.
- Join The Everygirl's September 30-day challenge! This month focuses on self-improvement and growth!
And a few posts you might have missed:
- A photography bucket list. Do you have one?
- 12 FREE script fonts for you to download!
- My very first post includes 7 reasons why I started a blog.
I hope you all have a great and restful weekend!
If you have any suggestions on what to dress up for a carnival themed contest, let me know in the comments below! :)