I cannot believe it is September. I'm getting so excited for fall! I love the change in seasons and the crispness of the air. Apple pie season isn't that bad either ;)
If you get to know me, you'll find that I believe in dreaming big and setting goals for yourself. And I don't mean just major goals. Even if you make a daily to-do list you're still setting goals. So today I'm starting a feature for things I want to accomplish within the month. Will you join me? I hope that posting these online will help keep me accountable and inspire others to set some for themselves. So with a heart full of motivation, here are my goals for September!
- Read one book (that is not school related)
- Set fitness goals with Caleb
- Begin gratitude journal
- Go to bed before 11:00 and establish a healthier sleeping schedule because mine is so messed up right now.
- Go on a fun date with my love
- Sponsor another blog :)
- Do button swaps with other bloggers
- Participate in more link-ups
- Buy some business clothes (because I'm a business club officer, I need to dress up)
- Post on twitter more
- Make new friends on campus
- Walk through a corn maze
- Do a photoshoot with my best girl friends
- Learn to edit pictures in photoshop
- Photograph life more
- Finish decorating our dorm room
- Stock the fridge with healthy snacks and eat them
- Drink more water!!
What are some of your September goals? Feel free to share some of them with me in the comments below! :)
P.S. On Saturday night me and some friends dressed up as mimes for our college's annual handshake! I'm the one in the skirt :)