Affiliate links are present in this post. By clicking, you are helping support this blog! Thank you!
There’s something so neat about little gifts small enough to be stuffed in a giant sock. Yet, many women struggle year after year on what to put in the stockings of the men in their life. To help you out, here's a list of 75+ stocking stuffer ideas for men that are both neat and useful!
1. Soap (check out this charcoal soap!) 2. Chapstick 3. Shower Gel 4. Cologne – if you're on a budget, try some sample sized ones 5. The Dollar Shave Club (a gift card subscription works too!) 6. Hair cut certificates 7. Back scratcher
8. Pocket squares 9. Beanie / knit hat 10. Ties 11. Cufflinks 12. Belt buckle 13. Wool socks 14. Black socks for work or church
Musician / Music Lover
15. iTunes giftcard 16. Guitar strings / picks / capo 17. Drum sticks 18. Headphones / earbuds
19. USB drive 20. Mophie Juice Pack phone case
21. Nails, screws, drill bits 22. Carpenter pencil, sanding block, leveler 23. Tape measure 24. Flashlight 25. Pocket knife 26. Work gloves 27. Electrical Tape 28. Gorilla Tape (better than Duck tape!) 29. Extension cords 30. Safety goggles 31. Home Depot giftcard 32. O’Keeffe’s Working Hands Cream
Gym Rat / Athlete
33. Weight lifting gloves 34. Protein bars 35. Water bottle 36. Wrist / arm band for phone or MP3 player 37. Sports / health magazines 38. Resistance exercise bands - perfect for any bodyweight exercises! 39. Bike light 40. Thermal running gloves 41. A trusty bike lock 42. Wax for surfboards 43. Hand wrap tape 44. Golf balls 45. Golf tees
46. Fishing lures 47. Matches / lighter 48. Hand / boots warmers (check out this Zippo Pocket Handwarmer! You can get it engraved!) 49. Bungee cords 50. Carabiner 51. Sardine can survival kit 52. LifeStraw Personal Water Purifier
Auto / Car Care
58. 2015 Facts-A-Year Sports Daily Desk Calendar 59. Sports game tickets 60. Favorite sports hat 61. Trading / collectors cards 62. Sports memorabilia
63. A wallet surprise 64. U Da Man chocolate bar 65. Stocking stuffer coupons 66. Best Husband trophy 67. The Art of Manliness 68. A cheesy movie from the clearance bin (Chuck Norris anyone?) 69. Mini bottle of a specialty hot sauce 70. Balsa wood airplanes 71. Pocket Ref Guide - This small, black book is crammed with just about every piece of information a man might want to know. 72. Field notes 73. Man Cave sign 74. Peace of mind (this is such a neat idea!)
75. Sunglasses 76. Tins of shoe polish 77. Gums / mints 78. Deck of cards 79. Bottle opener, bottle opener ring 80. Money clip 81. Wallet (with a picture of you and him in it!)
Have any other manly stocking stuffer ideas? Share them in the comments and I'll add yours to the list! :)
P.S. Don't miss out on the gift guide for the manly man!