It's been a long time since I've shared some of the items on my wishlist with you all. So today I've rounded up my Top 5 necessities at the moment. I've listed the ones on my *splurge* wishlist, but at the bottom of the post you can shop some of my more affordable choices as well (because, college).
1. A Neutral Bootie | Like this one from Steve Madden. It elongates the leg, looks great with all black, and pairs well with dresses or pants.
2. Chic Stud Earrings | Every girl needs some sparkle! Try something classic, yet fun.
3. A Neutral Tote | The perfect carryall that goes with everything! I have a black one from Target, but I would love to have a supple, leather tote.
4. Black Floppy Hat | Nothing makes me feel more ready for a summer event than donning a floppy hat. With my hair in waves, it makes me feel more put together (even if I got ready in a rush).
5. Signature Perfume | I would LOVE to splurge on some Chanel perfume. I have my eyes and nose on Mademoiselle. It's such a fresh, ultra feminine scent!
Shop my favorites (affordable as well as splurge) below!