I'm a firm believer in living life authentically and with purpose. Over the past year I've found that there is joy in simplicity. It brings balance, freedom, and happiness. Taking the time to simplify your life can really make a difference in your mood, productivity, and health.
That's why I created the #SummerRefreshChallenge. Now is the time to take that step and begin to refresh your life. Summer is the perfect time to chase your dreams and make them a reality.
The challenge itself is very flexible and allows you to tailor it to fit your needs and goals. Here's how it works:
- I've created a list of 34 challenges for you to complete this summer (I'm doing it too!).
- Take out your calendar and write in what activity you'll do on what day. Feel free to add your own summer goals as well!
- Down below you'll find a link for FREE goal cards to help you accomplish harder, more long term goals such as improving your photography skills or listing which Ted Talks you'd like to watch. I've filled in two goal sheets as examples that you can use and provided four more blank ones. Print out as many as you need!
- Share your experiences! If you tweet or Instagram photos or stories about your goals, use the hashtag #SummerRefreshChallenge. Other participants can find, follow, like, and encourage you as the summer progresses.
- Have fun! This is a challenge that I hope will encourage and inspire you to live life with purpose.
Throughout the summer, I'll be focusing many of my blog posts around the Refresh Challenge, meaning, I will write posts on things like how to pack the perfect picnic, or provide a list of my favorite inspirational books.
So download the PDF of the challenges (which have hyperlinks on some challenges to provide you with some inspiration) as well as the goal cards below! I hope you have fun!
Are you going to participate? What other challenges will you try this summer?