Blogging has quickly become an aeipathy for me. This new found love has connected me with so many wonderful people and opportunities. I never dreamed of watching something that I started as a hobby turn into a full blown passion of mine. It's incredible!
Today I'm sharing some words that I find really beautiful. These words describe feelings and passion. While I was picking them out, I realized that they say a lot about my own life, who I want to be, and what I'm passionate about. What about you?
This word sounds so fancy and sophisticated! I want to be a quaintrelle woman.
I love words that describe a feeling, especially one that I've experienced personally. Forelsket: the butterfly's, the giggles, the dreaming, the laughing, the smile seen through one's eyes. It's falling in love.
When I first read the definition of this word, I immediately associated it with love. Unconditional, true, forever love.
Blogging has definitely increased my passion for writing. Writing is an art form that allows you to express whatever you want. Words are so powerful!
My querencia is when I'm with my family and Caleb. I know they support me and that alone speaks love to me. Where's your querencia?
Here are some great things I found this last week (when I was supposed to be doing homework):
- Free printable lunch bags that are oh so pretty.
- These toffee cinnamon oatmeal cookie bars look delicious!
- #fireworkpeople is a community for creatives, dreamers, and entrepreneurs that is full of encouragement. Come join!
- An amazing post by Samantha of Elah Tree on using others as a driving force.
- The best way to tackle your bucket list.
And a few posts you might have missed:
What are some of your favorite words?