One of the main reasons why I started a blog was so I could share ideas and resources with you, my readers. Sometimes I stumble across things that I love but that don't deserve a whole blog post about (like the book Women Living Well by Courtney Joseph).
The Sweet List, posted every other Sunday, will be a quick recap of the last two weeks, plus some of my favorite finds. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do! xoxo
This week was a special week personally because Caleb and I announced that we're expecting a baby in October! We got to hear our little one's heartbeat at our most recent visit with the midwife. What a beautiful sound! If you've never heard a baby's heartbeat through a fetal doppler, it basically goes whoop-whoop-whoop really fast. I can't wait to hear it again in four weeks!
In other news...
- I've had my eyes on these Nisolo loafers for awhile now. They have such great reviews!
- My parents are renovating the main floor of their home, and I've be assisting them in deciding on finishes. If you or anyone you know is thinking of renovating their house, Chloe from Boxwood Avenue shared her advice on the best renovation investments for a dramatic change. Take a look!
- If you're vegetarian you NEED to try the Beyond Burger if you haven't already. Jaw-droppingly tastes like meat and it's coming down in price!
- Here's a fun quiz to take if you're bored or are just dying to know what houseplant you are. P.S. I got Snake Plant.
- I am in love with the Gathre x Mer Mag collection! The mat is currently out-of-stock (I know, I know, tears 😭) but you can sign up to get notified when it's back.
- There is STILL snow on the ground here in MN. In mid-April. I love winter but this is just too much. Give me spring and sunshine! Maybe it's warm already where you are, so if you're going plant shopping soon, check out this post by Camille Styles on what to wear on a plant shopping weekend.
- I'm calling it. Llamas are the next big thing (although goats will always have my heart).